16 of 365: Happy 1st, JohnLex!
- Happy First Monthsary to my new favorite couple, Johnlex! Bro + Kambal 5eva.
- Speaking of Bro + Kambal, isn't it weird? John is my Bro, Julia is my Kambal, and we have one mother, Ma'am Jeanette. Lol, I guess John's adopted or something. I don't know. Haha!
- Naunahan pa namin si John mag-greet. Whaaaat?
- A texted me!!!! (And John. It was about the plan. Ugh, lol)
- "Morning! Nanu na plano?"
- I love you, too, A.
- Helped John again. He asked me to go with him to Catarman to buy flowers and stuff, but I was too lazy to go. Good thing Jalex asked me to accompany her to school. So I told John I'd serve as a distraction while he was doing his thing with the surprise and all.
- LOL I LET JALEX WAIT OUTSIDE FOR 50 MINUTES OMG
- Wait, 50 minutes? Seriously? Fo realz?
- After the long wait (HAHAHA), Jalex and I went to school. She was supposed to pass her papers, but the teachers weren't there. Instead, Sir Raymond and Ma'am Caryl were there, and some other student teachers. We ended up talking and goofing around (Sir Raymond put Jalex's 5-inch heels on...) and I had so much fun.
- Mariane was secretly texting me about the surprise. When everything was set, I was asked to lead Jalex to HE because the surprise was waiting for her there.
- So I told Jalex to try if HE had turon, since we were both starving. (50 minutes din naman yun. Hahaha.)
- As we were getting closer, I texted Mariane...
- "ADI NA KAMI"
- "DAKO IM BOSES PARA MABATI NAMO"
- And I was so confused by everything because I thought they were inside HE??? And I didn't notice 's John's motor parked outside, like what?? I think Jalex noticed it because she told me, "adi man sira," and so I turned around and saw Mariane, Caryl, Kyle and John, approaching Jalex.
- SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!
- It all happened so fast. John had flowers, brownies, an "I LOVE YOU" poster glued to the tree, and harana, awwwww! Perfect!!!
- Tears of joy! KILIG! KILIG! KILIG!
- Went to Caryl's to chill
- Ate lunch at 2pm because of Caryl's epic fail rice cooker hahahahaha
- The boys have arrived! (Benz, CJ, Lexin)
- Tried to play PS3 but failed miserably. I sucked at it
- Read Ma'am Jeanette and John's convo (woops). There was a part that was both touching and hurtful at the same time, wtf:
- "Congratulations!"
- "Thanks. Kanino ka pakaaram?"
- "Kanino pa, edi sa aking ANAK!"
- "Jalex or Pia?"
- "PIA."
- Because during that time, I was still the only Anak. The original anak. I wonder if this is how it all started? I wonder if A took hints and made Jalex an honorary anak, too? Because of John? UGH
- Stop overthinking, Pia! You're the original anak, don't you forget that!
- What hurts though, is that now, either me or Jalex can be considered her anak. Hnnnngggggg
- Watched I, Origins (2014)
- MINDFUUUUUUUCK
- Bitin!
- Priya Varma: You know a scientist once asked the Dalai Lama, "What would you do if something scientific disproved your religious beliefs?" And he said, after much thought, "I would look at all the papers. I'd take a look at all the research and really try to understand things. And in the end, if it was clear that the scientific evidence disproved my spiritual beliefs, I would change my beliefs."
- Ian: That's a good answer.
- Priya Varma: Ian... what would you do if something spiritual disproved your scientific beliefs?
- ....
- "You ever feel like when you met someone, they fill this hole inside of you, and then when they're gone... you feel that space painfully vacant?"
- Ian: I don't believe in luck. I do believe we've known each other since forever, though.
- Sofi: Really?
- Ian: Yeah. You know how? When the big bang happened, all the atoms in the universe, they were all smashed together into one little dot that exploded outward. So my atoms and your atoms were certainly together then, and, who knows, probably smashed together several times in the last 13.7 billion years. So my atoms have known your atoms and they've always known your atoms. My atoms have always loved your atoms.
- ...
- Sofi: How many senses do worms have?
- Ian: They have two. Smell and touch. Why?
- Sofi: So... they live without any ability to see or even know about light, right? The notion of light to them is unimaginable.
- Ian: Yeah.
- Sofi: But we humans... we know that light exists. All around them... right on top of them... they cannot sense it. But with a little mutation, they do. Right?
- Ian: Correct.
- Sofi: So... Doctor Eye... perhaps some humans, rare humans... have mutated to have another sense. A spirit sense. And can perceive a world that is right on top of us... everywhere. Just like the light on these worms.
- ...
- Sofi: Why are you working so hard to disprove God?
- Ian: Disprove? Who proved that God was there in the first place?
- ...
- Ian: What's wrong? I know something's wrong, so...
- Sofi: You leave me every day to torture little worms?
- ...
- Sofi: You know you have it.
- Ian: Have what?
- Sofi: But you're scared of it.
- Ian: I have what?
- Sofi: Okay. You live in this room, right?
- Ian: Mm-hmm.
- Sofi: Reality. You have a bed, you have books, um, a desk, a chair, lamps. Logic. But in this room, you have a door... to the other side. See? Light comes through. It's open just a tiny bit, but it is open. You keep trying to close that door because you're scared. But you won't always be scared.
- Ian: What's behind the door? Besides my dirty laundry.
- Sofi: You have to go in to find out. You know what I'm talking about.
- Ian: I have no idea.
- Sofi: You will.
- So yep, I, Origins includes a lot of quotable quotes. Like I said, miiiinnnndddddfffffuuuuucccckkkk. That film was crazy good!
- I was left alone with the boys IN A ROOM WHAT
- They watched Predestination, lol that film is so freakin weird
- Went home! Awesome day is awesome! Happy 1st monthsary again, Johnlex! Stay strong, love birds.