Thursday, January 15, 2015

15 of 365

  • Second day!
  • Happy birthday, Robelle!
  • Fun Bio quiz was fun! I'd say it was very very easy if you studied. And even if you didn't study so well (like me), you could still answer most of the questions!
  • Economics was super fun, too! Ultra mega gay teamwork, even the student teachers!
  • WHAT ON EARTH was that Filipino exam??? Ancient exam capsules courtesy of the legendary Bella D. Cesar?
  • Music was okay, I guess, but that's because I didn't study very well
  • "Pia, ihatag ka kan Byoti."
  • "Ha? Kunay? Kan John?"
  • "BYOTI! Ta. Kaharayo man sa John!"
  • "...aw, kay ak kabati Doggy."
  • PICTURES WITH GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! PHOTOS! SELFIES! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
  • Welcome to the Philippines, Pope Francis! What a cute and cool pope! Such a rockstar! I swear, his smile radiates so much energy. I feel so happy and blessed even just by watching him on TV. I want to hug him so bad!
  • Helped bro with his last minute preparation for his and Julia's first month together!
  • I had a reason to text A. Told her to help us by suggesting ideas, and the conversation went on. Thank you, John.