Wednesday, January 14, 2015

14 of 365: Falling For You

  • Happy birthday, Hanz!
  • First day of exams. I didn't study so well ugh
  • HELL? Oh you mean Math
  • English was eh. Wasn't hell, it was more of... purgatory.
  • OA student teachers are OA. Lakas maka-exam eh.
  • Went to BA after exams.
  • We were all goofing around, when suddenly...
  • Jhery Mae pushed Emeliene towards the back, and because I was sitting beside Emeliene, she hung on to me so she wouldn't fall, but because Jhery Mae's force was so strong, we were pushed backwards and...
  • I FELL DOWN AND HURT MY BACK WHAT THE FUCK?
  • Texted A. It took one hour for her to reply. Ahhhhh. Oh well!
  • But she replied, saying, "ANAK!"
  • Followed by: "Kumustaaaa?"
  • And we basically texted each other until eventually I fell asleep.
  • Slacked off, as usual.
  • Studied at night, stalked Sendrick at midnight and fell asleep at 3AM and I didn't get to study... again.
  • I hate myself sometimes