Thursday, January 29, 2015

29 of 365

  • Had lunch with the squad at Café Eusebio thanks to Emeliene
  • VIVA MAPUA! OLE!
  • Stayed in Krizza’s to chill. Karaoke + Christmas lights = PARTEEEEH!
  • “You know I’d walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight.”
  • “Di ko kaya”
  • “Here I am”
  • “I can’t fight this feeling anymore”
  • “Di ko na mapipigilan”
  • “Human”
  • “KABET”
  • Pigged out again at 129 Avelino with Emeliene and Jhery Mae
  • No classes WHAT
  • Went home
  • Chat with Karlina
  • "Diin ka na mag-college?"
  • "Di ko pa aram"
  • "Pag toss coin nala"
  • WHAT
  • Because I desperately needed a sign, and I was stupid enough, I actually agreed.
  • Heads = UP; Tails = USC
  • Tails.
  • "When the coin was in the air, what did you want it to be?"
  • "I don't know. Both. None. I don't know."
  • I actually laughed at Karlina's style. I didn't know she'd use that on me. LOL
  • But really, I still don't know where I'll study in college. 
  • UP: It's far, it's in Iloilo. I don't know what I'm gonna do in Iloilo. I don't know anyone there. My course is different. But, it's U-freaking-P.
  • USC: Another dream school of mine. Everything's perfect. The school, the place, the course, but... what about UP? Who am I to waste such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
  • I need more time to think. And pray.
  • Texted A just because I couldn't handle it anymore, haha!
  • But.. I noticed she doesn't reply like she did before?
  • Maybe she's tired. Or annoyed. Or was having a bad day. Or all of the above.
  • Well. That's fine, I guess.