I'm not sure why, but since the start of February my life has been pretty dull (except for that class picture taking with AU, because that was fun). I'm certain it's gotten this way since the student teachers left, or, to be more specific, when Ma'am Jeanette left. Either she radiated some sort of energy that made my days happier and more eventful or my life has been really boring for the past few days. Let's see, I'd tell you I've been doing nothing but work on my thesis, but I'd be lying. What I'm really working on is my own webpage. I have so many ideas and I can't sleep because of it. Finally, something fun to do in school. Something I actually enjoy. What frustrates me is that even though I can make my ideas come to life, I'm never going to be able to put it online. At least not yet. My life's still dull, and, no one's got the time. Someday though, I'm going to make a legit website. I'm gonna make it happen. Except for school, no major event has happened. It's eating me up alive, and here I am not doing anything about it. This is getting old.
I'd write something about how I should get up and start moving, but. Blech. Not in the mood. I do have a lot of things to do, so I probably s h o u l d get my shit together.
Oh, Ma'am Jeanette's birthday is coming up on Tuesday (I'm still getting her a book but idk). Prom, too.
I'd write something about how I should get up and start moving, but. Blech. Not in the mood. I do have a lot of things to do, so I probably s h o u l d get my shit together.
Oh, Ma'am Jeanette's birthday is coming up on Tuesday (I'm still getting her a book but idk). Prom, too.