Monday, January 5, 2015

5 of 365: First Day High

I was very excited to go to school. I guess there's just this vibe you get when it's the start of the new year. I'm sure you've felt that kind of rush, too. The one that makes you feel so alive because it's a new year, and (possibly) a new beginning? Yeah, that kind. I had all my things prepared the night before. Alive, see? I was stoked. So everything was all set... except for my school uniform. It wasn't ironed, so I had to wait for what seemed like, 30 minutes to get it done (thanks mom!!!). That was probably the longest 30 minutes in my life, and I felt like every minute was wasted, considering that I was already prepared for school. I'm always late, like 30 minutes late for school, so being late on the first day of the new year was a pretty big deal. I didn't want that. Good thing I got ready just in time. I rushed off to school, woops, kissed my mom and dad goodbye first of course, then saw my friends and waved when I got there. I made it in time for the flag ceremony! First thing they noticed was my hair. Why, of course.

We exchanged greetings and pleasantries and everything was just perfect. It was amazing. During Economics, we were asked to write five wishes for 2015. And I thought, darn it, I haven't even posted on my own blog, and yet we're being asked this. Because really, I have so much to post. Let me jot it down for all ye, aye?

  • 2014 Year-Ender Post
  • Lessons in 2014
  • 2015 welcome post
  • BAGUIO
  • Inay
  • ETC

There are a whole bunch of 'em! Just wait 'till I have the time to finally write them all. Blogging sure does take a lot of effort. I wonder why we don't get paid for this. Oh wait, legit bloggers actually do. Well then, legit blogger I shall be!

Anyway. Back to school. First thing I did was tell Ianna about the happenings in Baguio, and by happenings I mean the anomalies and the issues. The lies, and every truth behind it. I told her everything, simply because I know she's the only one who will understand. Turns out I was right. Heh.

And so, while we were talking, A approached me and handed me my book. Ahhhh, the feels! My eyes sparkled the moment I saw her. I swear to the Universe. First thing she noticed: my hair. Okay, then I started being conscious. I don't know, I mean maybe cutting my hair this short was not a good idea after all? No regrets though. Kind of. Sort of.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. I had a lot of fun catching up with my friends. Also: what Sir Max said about radiating energy (power of attraction) was true, I mean all I wanted was to see A, and the next thing I knew, she was there! Right in front of me, making me go heart eyes emoji!

My day went swell. Little did I know...