I knew we had a quiz in Economics. I knew, and I prepared for it. But why the heck did I still not come on time?! Good thing I have friends whom I can turn to. Desperate times calls for desperate measures, they always say. So I asked for a favor from Hanz, that is to include me in the quiz. As in answer the quiz for me. Amazing, right?
We had another argument in English, about the implementation of the Anti-Selfie Bill. This time, we were on the negative side. Well it was okay. I mean why would you even implement an Anti-Selfie Bill when there are a whole lot more other important matters to attend to? What harm could a selfie bring if we all use it properly? But we'll let you be the judge. The Anti-Selfie bill has a point, too.
We painted our Safe Haven during Chemistry, and had a quiz in bio. That was probably our last quiz for 3rd quarter. After the quiz, Emeliene and I went to the loo. She told me about the upcoming UPCAT results, which she said would be posted before January 14, so that would probably be tomorrow.